There are many medical conditions which can be safely and successfully treated with properly administered home health care. Our staff includes the following professionals:
- Registered Nurse: Informs, supervises, assesses, and provides skilled nursing services in the privacy of the patient's home
- Licensed Physical Therapist: Supervises, evaluates, and provides all physical therapy services in the home of the patient
- Certified Speech Therapist: Evaluates the patient's language and speech abilities and develops methods to enhance the patient's level of function
- Medical Social Worker: Provides counseling, community awareness, financial resources, transportation, and medication assistance
- Certified Home Health Aide: Performs the following duties, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse; Patient personal care, patient ambulation, exercises, household services, and all appropriate clinical needs
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist: Informs, assesses, and evaluates the condition of the patient's respiratory system to develop methods of enhancing the patient's level of function
- Occupational Therapist: Guides and instructs patients in prescribed therapeutic self-care and creative activities, that are directed toward individual physical and mental independence.